Saturday, March 7, 2009

Front Yard 20090307

Well, the 12 yards of mulch was still a bit short for covering the entire area. So I'll need more mulch, but that's a good thing, gave me some time to evaluate a walk-way system for the areas. Did spend time the last two days planting plants as a beginning to the planting process. Used grasses from the back yard that needed to be thinned and shrubs from the front of the house where I want to de-emphasize the more formal landscape structure. I have used Yaupon Holly, Mexican Honeysuckle, Zebra grass, silver blue stem grass and boxwood.


This has been a great process, I have interacted more with my neighbors in the last week than in the last year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tom, this looks great! You need to sit back, have a beer or two and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete